Watercraft Superstore's BlackTip Jetsports traction mats have a 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defect in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover fading, tearing or stains due to user negligence. We do our best to make sure every traction mat set is perfect, but sometimes things happen.
If you should have a problem, please contact Watercraft Superstore @866-957-9277 or email@example.com
to identify your issue. Light Amplification
1. The sun can reflect off gel-coat surfaces to damage BlackTip Jetsports products.
For certain applications and under certain conditions, BlackTip Jetsports decking applied in the cockpit and other areas with vertical surfaces and/or reflecting off hardware, stainless, etc., can expose the mat to temperatures above the operational temperature of 165°F (73°C).
2. Lighter colors can reduce the Light Amplification problem.
However, it will not be covered under our standard warranty if Light Amplification occurs.
Other material problems will still be covered.
3. After installation, the preferred method of storage is that the boat (or any other surfaces of application) be covered.
BlackTip Jetsports mats are very durable, but they will last longer, and the colors will fade more slowly if they are not exposed to the elements when not in use.
Examples include keeping the boat in a garage, covered with a canvas boat cover, in a covered boat slip, etc. Situations to Avoid:
* Inflatable pool toys or water bottles stored long-term on BlackTip Jetsports
* Placing BlackTip Jetsports decking near reflective surfaces or beneath glass such as windshields or other structures
These objects can refract/reflect light, thereby concentrating the beams to a level which can be destructive to BlackTip Jetsports mats.